✓ Resizing Breaks Reducios

We used to be able to resize reducios (ex [size=80][reducio]blah blah[/reducio][/size]) but that is no longer possible. I'm not sure if it's intentional because of the update to let us put reducios inside each other, but I didn't see it in the patch notes either.

Picture 1 is my ency currently with size=80 reducio boxes, works and act fine, but on Picture 2 it breaks the moment I press preview.


Reducio
Image posted by the member

Reducio
Image posted by the member


Browser: Firefox (PC)
and Safari (iPad)

Thank you for your time! :)

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.

✓ Resizing Breaks Reducios
I'm not sure I'll be able to do something here. You should use "size" inside reducio, not outside!

✓ Resizing Breaks Reducios
Ok! It worked before and I used it for designing, but that is understandable if it now causes issues. I will just rewrite what I have. Thank you nonetheless.

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.