15 Apr 2018, 22:57
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-51
Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe
15 Apr 2018, 23:30
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-51
Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe
15 Apr 2018, 23:40
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-50
STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren
15 Apr 2018, 23:43
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-51
Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe
15 Apr 2018, 23:49
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-50
STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren
15 Apr 2018, 23:54
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-51
Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe
16 Apr 2018, 00:07
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-50
ok welp guess we're losing this round
but I WILL NEVER GIVE UP
ok welp guess we're losing this round
but I WILL NEVER GIVE UP
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
16 Apr 2018, 00:10
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-50
welcome back!
welcome back!
Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe