14 Apr 2018, 23:27
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
98
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
14 Apr 2018, 23:27
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
99
Last edited by Alice Swan on 14 Apr 2018, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
14 Apr 2018, 23:27
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
98
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
14 Apr 2018, 23:27
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
100!
99
oof
99
oof
Last edited by Phaedra Stavrou on 14 Apr 2018, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.
14 Apr 2018, 23:27
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
99
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
14 Apr 2018, 23:27
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
100
*tentative buzzer noise*
*tentative buzzer noise*
Last edited by Katha Spence-Morgan on 14 Apr 2018, 23:28, edited 1 time in total.
Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
14 Apr 2018, 23:28
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
so much posting occurred I got confused af
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
14 Apr 2018, 23:28
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
1! Good work to you lovely gryffinclaws, and James as well for your determination
Last edited by Phaedra Stavrou on 14 Apr 2018, 23:29, edited 1 time in total.
14 Apr 2018, 23:29
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Yeah, I think that we may have gotten a bit aggressive at the end lol. I've got a lot of respect for the puff who single-handedly held four of us off.
Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
14 Apr 2018, 23:30
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Okay, now you guys won. And thank you for the compliments, Katha and Phedra.
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5