Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

94 :ermm:

Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
95

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
94

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
95

Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
96
Last edited by Phaedra Stavrou on 14 Apr 2018, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
94

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
96

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
96, if I count above as 95
Last edited by Katha Spence-Morgan on 14 Apr 2018, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.

Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
96

We has messed up a bit...

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
It is 96

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.