Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

80!

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
finally! 81

professional bird dad
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
82

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
83

ayyye

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
84

Image posted by the member

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
85!

We're doinnnnn ittttt

Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
86

Looking like yet another victory for the Griffinclaws ;)

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
87

hell yeah

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
88

finallyyyy

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
89

;-; but 88 is perfect number, so symmetry

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?