14 Apr 2018, 22:48
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
74
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
14 Apr 2018, 22:57
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
73
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
14 Apr 2018, 22:57
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
74
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
14 Apr 2018, 22:58
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
73
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
14 Apr 2018, 22:58
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
74
noooo james stahp
noooo james stahp
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
14 Apr 2018, 22:59
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
75
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
14 Apr 2018, 23:02
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
77
Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
14 Apr 2018, 23:03
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
78!
I'm going to use this space for a cute octopus.
I'm going to use this space for a cute octopus.
Last edited by Katha Spence-Morgan on 14 Apr 2018, 23:05, edited 1 time in total.
Adventure is not outside man; it is within.