Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

74

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
73

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
74

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
73

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
74

noooo james stahp

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
75

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
76

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
77

Anxiety feels like dying... I wish I could stop dying and start killing... I mean... what?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
78!

I'm going to use this space for a cute octopus.
Image posted by the member
Last edited by Katha Spence-Morgan on 14 Apr 2018, 23:05, edited 1 time in total.

Adventure is not outside man; it is within.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
79

that is really friggin cute

professional bird dad