Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

45

In The Overwhelming Life Daring Young Outcasts Undertake, I Carry On Unrelentingly Loving Despite Interference Negligent Fools Intend, Loving Til Reaching A Terrible End
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
46

stahhpp

the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
45

No. :)

In The Overwhelming Life Daring Young Outcasts Undertake, I Carry On Unrelentingly Loving Despite Interference Negligent Fools Intend, Loving Til Reaching A Terrible End
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
46
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
45

~Jake Grimstone STATS-
STA:7,AGI:5,STE:2,CON:4,ARCP:7,ACC:6
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
46

Back, you fiends!
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
45

In The Overwhelming Life Daring Young Outcasts Undertake, I Carry On Unrelentingly Loving Despite Interference Negligent Fools Intend, Loving Til Reaching A Terrible End
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
46
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
45

In The Overwhelming Life Daring Young Outcasts Undertake, I Carry On Unrelentingly Loving Despite Interference Negligent Fools Intend, Loving Til Reaching A Terrible End
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
46

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.