Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

Of course, Adam. :) 

5

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
4

M. North
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Whoops, Five.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
6
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
5

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
6

STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
7
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
8

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
9
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
10

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.