OOC Let's Chat!

Yes, I know what you mean! I have so many replies to get to, and on top of that I need to post in the Beauxbatons arrival thread for my iNPC, and this, and that, and UGHHHHHHH.


Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucia Fox wrote: 1 Oct 2020, 17:25 Oh, wow. A lotta 'jay's over here then, huh xD
We sure do have a lot of Jays lmao

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
OOC Let's Chat!
The only art I ever do is photography. I decided to try my hand at drawing the first prompt. Ha.

I worked hard on it though and am still going to add it. Imgur is being weird and ibb on my phone isn’t giving an address that ends in .jpg or whatever.

What other sites can I try?

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
i dont have anything really im open lmao but I wanna start my hws and like finish one rp

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
OOC Let's Chat!
Paisley Brown wrote: 1 Oct 2020, 18:23
Is anyone else just clicking around the site thinking "I've gotta apply-wait no do the errand-wait but I have to do the art-but wait what about flags-what are words-how do I even...wait my iNPC has to get here-" or is it just me XD I love having so much to do.
yay, a friend :O

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Nevermind I got it figured out!
Now just to decide to leave it there or take it down.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
@Alina Rosier I always use try.IMG !

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle will be fine.. >.> He's a strong and snarky dude but that also could get him killed.

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
OOC Let's Chat!
hopefully not

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucia Fox wrote: 1 Oct 2020, 19:17
Paisley Brown wrote: 1 Oct 2020, 18:23
Is anyone else just clicking around the site thinking "I've gotta apply-wait no do the errand-wait but I have to do the art-but wait what about flags-what are words-how do I even...wait my iNPC has to get here-" or is it just me XD I love having so much to do.
yay, a friend :O
Yes! :woot:

"Making a lark of the misery" - TS