OOC Let's Chat!

Oh, wow. A lotta 'jay's over here then, huh xD

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
@Nell Zoldak I'm still shocked you have hit 1k posts during your third year. Probably most of them are cause of this chat but like still.

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
OOC Let's Chat!
I have an autograph thingy :D

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
@Annie Morgan To be honest, I am too lmao it probably is tbh

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
anybody worried about kyle and the other top earners that got dragged into the forbidden forest....because like o_o

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
oop-

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Worried? Nah, this is exciting >:D @Lana Monet

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
Is anyone else just clicking around the site thinking "I've gotta apply-wait no do the errand-wait but I have to do the art-but wait what about flags-what are words-how do I even...wait my iNPC has to get here-" or is it just me XD I love having so much to do.

"Making a lark of the misery" - TS
OOC Let's Chat!
true, true

@Paisley Brown literally like theres so much this month

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
Like, why isn't there stuff to do in the middle of the summer when I'm bored, then when I'm piled with work it's like errand, errand, errand, activity, replies.

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown