28 Sep 2020, 20:05
Let's Chat!
you never said that you are a Gryffindor ooc @Ashlyn Winters are you are you not *insert me trying to be violent while writing a paper on how brutal 2020 has been which is not nice and not violent the most violent thing i can do is put pepper in your tea*
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
28 Sep 2020, 20:08
Let's Chat!
actually ooc I'm a Ravenclaw @Josette Rutledge
*insert me laughing while watching you try to be violent*
*insert me laughing while watching you try to be violent*
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
28 Sep 2020, 20:09
Let's Chat!
anyways i have went to two schools in the past 3 years, one was filled to the brim with ravenclaws, the other with slytherins halp
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
28 Sep 2020, 21:00
Let's Chat!
@Josette Rutledge what's wrong with ravenclaws and slytherins
I'm a slytherin ooc
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
28 Sep 2020, 21:05
Let's Chat!
ravenclaw and slytherins r truly superior
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
28 Sep 2020, 21:07
Let's Chat!
I'm a Ravenclaw OOC but I'm dumb so I don't know how that works
Martial Artist | Calming Presence
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | ArcPower: 5 | Accuracy: 8
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | ArcPower: 5 | Accuracy: 8
28 Sep 2020, 21:07
Let's Chat!
@Lana Monet p r e a c h
_________________________________________________________ metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 | ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── |
28 Sep 2020, 21:08
Let's Chat!
ravenclaws don't necessarily need to be "book smart" lol
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
28 Sep 2020, 21:09
Let's Chat!
True true, but I'm terrible at riddles and the way to get into the common room is to answer a riddle so I'd just sleep outside
Martial Artist | Calming Presence
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | ArcPower: 5 | Accuracy: 8
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | ArcPower: 5 | Accuracy: 8