OOC Let's Chat!

@Alec Mason Oooh that looks amazing

-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
@Alec Mason looks great to me as well.

~Sometimes you have to laugh at yourself. It helps if you give yourself plenty of reasons~
STA ✩ 10 | EVA ✩ 10 | STR ✩ 14 | WIS ✩ 7 | ARC ✩ 6 | ACC ✩ 15

OOC Let's Chat!
@Alec Mason It looks really well-done!

The silver moon shines like faint nostalgia tugging at a melancholic soul and suddenly I am becoming the phantom whispers of all the people, I had to let go. // color code #4080FF
OOC Let's Chat!
@Alec Mason That looks awesome!

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
@Alec Mason it looks great!

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
OOC Let's Chat!
@Alec Mason it looks really good! I really like the creativity, the idea is really great :D

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
My homework got unlocked!!!!!! (geeze never have I ever been this excited about homework)

#ff007b | pinterest | ency | music
_________________________________________________________
metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 |
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo reallly, I think my homework will be unlocked tmrw but good luck to u lmao

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
OOC Let's Chat!
*confused Jo noises*

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
Homework is fun XD Transfiguration is kinda hard, but I learned so much about magic there XD

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15