27 Sep 2020, 18:05
Let's Chat!
@Lana Monet you are a genius!!! That's exactly what it is. Man.
I'll have to see if the other user can change it.
I'll have to see if the other user can change it.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
27 Sep 2020, 18:07
Let's Chat!
lmaoo,, yeah just owl them or smthn
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
27 Sep 2020, 18:13
Let's Chat!
If you link me I can change the topic type to roleplay, if it hasn't already been taken care of.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
27 Sep 2020, 18:15
Let's Chat!
@Xailah Alptraum that would be amazing! The user is relatively new and I'm not sure they know how to change it.
It's "Early Morning - Part 3" located in the Divination classroom.
It's "Early Morning - Part 3" located in the Divination classroom.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
27 Sep 2020, 18:20
Let's Chat!
Found it! Topic has been changed to RP. You should be able to find it in your RP list once whoever is next in line to respond to that thread, posts.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
27 Sep 2020, 18:21
Let's Chat!
@Xailah Alptraum thank you! You've saved my sanity!
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
27 Sep 2020, 18:22
Let's Chat!
@Melody Anderson ya katherine is up we can be friends if u want
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
27 Sep 2020, 18:23
Let's Chat!
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
27 Sep 2020, 18:31
Let's Chat!
Okay I'm so happy right now!!!! I found a few people that fit Earl's aesthetic, and because he's a metamorphmagus I can say he tailors his appearance a little every day, and aaaagh FINALLY it's been upsetting me for a while that I only have two pictures of him lol![]()
_________________________________________________________ metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 | ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── |
27 Sep 2020, 18:32
Let's Chat!
I have 'I got the power!!' stuck inside my head right now, thanks to you xDDDDXailah Alptraum wrote: 27 Sep 2020, 18:23You're welcome, Alina. If you come across more threads that are not marked as RP, feel free to reach out to me- or any prefect/professor for that matter. We have the power to make the change.
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |