OOC Let's Chat!

@May Moonstar it's probably because you're on mobile as well as being on the website rather than the app. maybe turn your phone/ipad landscape or get rid of the part where you can see all the people. ALSO TURN OFF LIGHT MODE SDFKLSDJFKLSDJFS

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
im using light mode on the website-

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
how do people prefer light modedhk

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
Ivy Bellamy wrote: 27 Sep 2020, 01:38 @May Moonstar it's probably because you're on mobile as well as being on the website rather than the app. maybe turn your phone/ipad landscape or get rid of the part where you can see all the people. ALSO TURN OFF LIGHT MODE SDFKLSDJFKLSDJFS
How the holy hell can I get the people to
GET OFFF!!!!
of the page....I mean, HOW?!

Yes, I turned off light mode...and I can download the app on my phone 😭😭😭😭

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9
OOC Let's Chat!
@Josette Rutledge but why tho skfjsdfkljsdflkdj light mode is so bad

@May Moonstar I'm attaching an image thing under the reducio, click the icon i have circled in red <3
Reducio
Image posted by the member

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
i dont know how to turn on dark mode, and i am a maniac and like light mode over dark, just like i don't change the background on my phone (ever) don't come at me- i know how to do it.

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
you have the standard phone background............pardon

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm on discord!! Yey!! But don't worry H.io folks, I'm not going to abandon you ;)

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9
OOC Let's Chat!

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
@Josette Rutledge whyyyy omg, change your background dude the standard one suckssssss
on my phone i have light mode overall but i can't stand discord light mode, it looks so bad and it hurts me eyes x_x

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end