26 Sep 2020, 23:51
Let's Chat!
*competition* Wow i think ********************* is going to win!
*me* im just here because somebody i know is here.
*me* im just here because somebody i know is here.
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
26 Sep 2020, 23:53
Let's Chat!
and so the rivalry between lana and nell begins
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
27 Sep 2020, 00:16
Let's Chat!
Hi Lana, I really like your new avatar, she looks very cool! Hope you keep this avatar for while cause you changed a lot and also good luck with the Prefect application, same with you too @Nell Zoldak![]()
Stamina: 11 | Evasion: 10 | Strength: 10 | Wisdom: 5 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 12
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
27 Sep 2020, 00:21
Let's Chat!
ugh i know,, i never rly connected with my previous avatars and just tried finding something that fit her "vibe"
i edited this one though and i plan on keeping it for a long period of time (:
i edited this one though and i plan on keeping it for a long period of time (:
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
27 Sep 2020, 00:27
Let's Chat!
@Lana Monet really? I cant find any that suit Jo and fit the size and all the other requirements of Hogwarts.io
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
27 Sep 2020, 00:30
Let's Chat!
wdym the size? like the KiB and dimension requirements? you can easily change them
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
27 Sep 2020, 00:31
Let's Chat!
We have an Avatar Shop where you can request for an avatar you want for your character [Accio].Josette Rutledge wrote: 27 Sep 2020, 00:27 @Lana Monet really? I cant find any that suit Jo and fit the size and all the other requirements of Hogwarts.io
Stamina: 11 | Evasion: 10 | Strength: 10 | Wisdom: 5 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 12
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
27 Sep 2020, 01:05
Let's Chat!
@Amara Dragamior ok, I'll change light mode if it works....but I'm not missing channels. It's just...I can't write on them!!! If I want to contact someone, it has to be by private Dm...
Martial Artist
|
|
|
|
|
|
27 Sep 2020, 01:21
Let's Chat!
@Lana Monet
Ah yes, rivalry![]()
@Griseldis Edelhardt
Thank you!
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
27 Sep 2020, 01:24
Let's Chat!
The same old thing! I don't get it?!!!!!
Martial Artist
|
|
|
|
|
|