OOC Let's Chat!

*competition* Wow i think ********************* is going to win!
*me* im just here because somebody i know is here.

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
and so the rivalry between lana and nell begins

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lana, I really like your new avatar, she looks very cool! Hope you keep this avatar for while cause you changed a lot and also good luck with the Prefect application, same with you too @Nell Zoldak ;)

Stamina: 11 | Evasion: 10 | Strength: 10 | Wisdom: 5 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 12
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
OOC Let's Chat!
ugh i know,, i never rly connected with my previous avatars and just tried finding something that fit her "vibe"
i edited this one though and i plan on keeping it for a long period of time (:

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lana Monet really? I cant find any that suit Jo and fit the size and all the other requirements of Hogwarts.io

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
wdym the size? like the KiB and dimension requirements? you can easily change them

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
Josette Rutledge wrote: 27 Sep 2020, 00:27 @Lana Monet really? I cant find any that suit Jo and fit the size and all the other requirements of Hogwarts.io
We have an Avatar Shop where you can request for an avatar you want for your character [Accio].

Stamina: 11 | Evasion: 10 | Strength: 10 | Wisdom: 5 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 12
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
OOC Let's Chat!
@Amara Dragamior ok, I'll change light mode if it works....but I'm not missing channels. It's just...I can't write on them!!! If I want to contact someone, it has to be by private Dm...

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lana Monet

Ah yes, rivalry :evil:

@Griseldis Edelhardt

Thank you!

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
The same old thing! I don't get it?!!!!!

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9