OOC Let's Chat!

I wish we'd thought of a yearbook lol, but we're probably too late now xD

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah lol, almost a month into the new school year now

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, Amara and I work on it together. We asked Aurelia if we could use her idea XD

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, nice - good luck!

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
I was hoping Hufflepuff would do a yearbook. I gave info for a slytherin friend for theirs. But I’m sure it takes a hugggeee amount of time and work.

Super cool idea though.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Ikr xD

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
And I couldn’t really attempt one.

Alina and I aren’t really ‘in’ with the popular hufflepuffs to know where to begin. Ha.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Sorry for the complete change of subject lol, but any feedback on this banner? I know it's pretty simple and cliche lol, but I fell in love with it basically as soon as it was finished xDDD

Image posted by the member

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice! I especially love the font and sparkle/stars in the background.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Alina Rosier wrote: 26 Sep 2020, 14:55 Nice! I especially love the font and sparkle/stars in the background.
Thanks!

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│