26 Sep 2020, 12:14
Let's Chat!
those banners are all really cute! I think i'm going to make new ones for Ivy and Cielle
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
26 Sep 2020, 12:16
Let's Chat!
I- I just won't say whether i'm making one for Lizzie or Berry.. because I have not decided yet. Coding takes priority.
|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
26 Sep 2020, 12:19
Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine you are right
coding takes priority. I saw you changed your ency again lol, i like the new theme! it's really minimalistic and simple
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
26 Sep 2020, 12:23
Let's Chat!
wow. It takes me ages to redo an ency lol
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
26 Sep 2020, 12:30
Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox, the ency that a lot of people congratulated me on only took around 2 hours to do. I was impressed. This one I'm doing right now has taken me three days to complete just the first post. It literally is only two tables and I'm already in love.
|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
26 Sep 2020, 12:35
Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine i feel that
like sometimes even the simplest of templates can take a while to dream up. I usually draw out all my templates on paper and THEN code.
@Lucia Fox the ency coding i have in use rn took around 3-4 hours of straight up coding to complete. I have been known to do a full ency in under 2 hours (when I'm super motivated lol). Usually if i'm coding for someone else I work faster. (note the word USUALLY lol, Ana's ency took me more than a month to complete)
@Lucia Fox the ency coding i have in use rn took around 3-4 hours of straight up coding to complete. I have been known to do a full ency in under 2 hours (when I'm super motivated lol). Usually if i'm coding for someone else I work faster. (note the word USUALLY lol, Ana's ency took me more than a month to complete)
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
26 Sep 2020, 13:31
Let's Chat!
I wish I had that much time/skill/experience lol. Currently I'm re-doing my basics page (re-naming it general info though) and it's taking ages xDIvy Bellamy wrote: 26 Sep 2020, 12:35 @Lizzie Verdine i feel thatlike sometimes even the simplest of templates can take a while to dream up. I usually draw out all my templates on paper and THEN code.
@Lucia Fox the ency coding i have in use rn took around 3-4 hours of straight up coding to complete. I have been known to do a full ency in under 2 hours (when I'm super motivated lol). Usually if i'm coding for someone else I work faster. (note the word USUALLY lol, Ana's ency took me more than a month to complete)
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
26 Sep 2020, 13:39
Let's Chat!
Good luck and have fun
If you need any help, you can always ask me!
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
26 Sep 2020, 14:07
Let's Chat!
Imagine having the patience for fancy coding. I'm doing some for the Slytherin yearbook and that's it XD
26 Sep 2020, 14:11
Let's Chat!
Omg the sneks are having a yearbook like the gryffs
that sounds amazing pei, can’t wait to see it!
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end