OOC Let's Chat!

those banners are all really cute! I think i'm going to make new ones for Ivy and Cielle

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
I- I just won't say whether i'm making one for Lizzie or Berry.. because I have not decided yet. Coding takes priority.

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine you are right :D coding takes priority. I saw you changed your ency again lol, i like the new theme! it's really minimalistic and simple <3

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
wow. It takes me ages to redo an ency lol

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox, the ency that a lot of people congratulated me on only took around 2 hours to do. I was impressed. This one I'm doing right now has taken me three days to complete just the first post. It literally is only two tables and I'm already in love.

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine i feel that <3 like sometimes even the simplest of templates can take a while to dream up. I usually draw out all my templates on paper and THEN code.

@Lucia Fox the ency coding i have in use rn took around 3-4 hours of straight up coding to complete. I have been known to do a full ency in under 2 hours (when I'm super motivated lol). Usually if i'm coding for someone else I work faster. (note the word USUALLY lol, Ana's ency took me more than a month to complete)

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
Ivy Bellamy wrote: 26 Sep 2020, 12:35 @Lizzie Verdine i feel that <3 like sometimes even the simplest of templates can take a while to dream up. I usually draw out all my templates on paper and THEN code.

@Lucia Fox the ency coding i have in use rn took around 3-4 hours of straight up coding to complete. I have been known to do a full ency in under 2 hours (when I'm super motivated lol). Usually if i'm coding for someone else I work faster. (note the word USUALLY lol, Ana's ency took me more than a month to complete)
I wish I had that much time/skill/experience lol. Currently I'm re-doing my basics page (re-naming it general info though) and it's taking ages xD

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck and have fun <3 If you need any help, you can always ask me!

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
Imagine having the patience for fancy coding. I'm doing some for the Slytherin yearbook and that's it XD

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
Omg the sneks are having a yearbook like the gryffs :love2: that sounds amazing pei, can’t wait to see it!

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end