25 Sep 2020, 16:46
Let's Chat!
it's simple: we don't do replies
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
25 Sep 2020, 16:48
Let's Chat!
Ahhh I see @Ivy Bellamy
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
25 Sep 2020, 16:49
Let's Chat!
Oh hey, thought that was my tactic xD
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
25 Sep 2020, 16:50
Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox , check out my recent post that I tagged you in and sign your life away.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
25 Sep 2020, 16:53
Let's Chat!
@Alina Rosier
On it xDDD
Still need to reply to the other one first tho lol.
On it xDDD
Still need to reply to the other one first tho lol.
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
25 Sep 2020, 16:55
Let's Chat!
Is about to go spend 14 more sickles on chocolate frogs
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
25 Sep 2020, 16:56
Let's Chat!
@Annie Morgan , dangggggg.
If I have any you want or need, you're welcome to have it free of charge. I don't really have that many though.
If I have any you want or need, you're welcome to have it free of charge. I don't really have that many though.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
25 Sep 2020, 17:00
Let's Chat!
I have exactly two, and both are extremely common xD
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
25 Sep 2020, 17:21
Let's Chat!
@Alina Rosier
Haha no I'm just working my way up slowly. Very slowly x-x
I can send my extra bronzes your way if you want?
Haha no I'm just working my way up slowly. Very slowly x-x
I can send my extra bronzes your way if you want?
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
25 Sep 2020, 17:51
Let's Chat!
Ooooh chocolate frogs! It's only taken me like two years but I've finally collected all of them; I have so so so many extra bronzes though so if anyone needs anything just let me know and I can send them over for free. Seriously please take them I have like 17 copies of some bronzes haha!