OOC Let's Chat!

@Lana Monet lmaoooo

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
i just take too much time making encys @Ivy Bellamy , kinda sucks and i can code your guys's ency's lol just owl me (i enjoy it for some reason lol) fReE oF cHaRgE!

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
Dude i hate the way my ency looks
i like the playlist and ig it looks okay but at the same time its like boring idk

The world isn't split into good people and death eaters - Sirius black
OOC Let's Chat!
@Riley Arcite hit up one of the girls,, they're really good at encys and stuff like that

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
@Josette Rutledge I enjoy coding encys too! i charge for them though, just a little bit of on-site money like sickles and stuff. it takes me a while to create the layouts and then there's the actual coding part too. I don't actually find coding hard anymore, it's just that 75% of my codes don't really meet my way-too-high expectations so I can take AGES with coding things sfljsdfkjsd. the fastest I can code an ency is probably 2 hrs... and you don't wanna know the slowest :sweatingbullets: have you considered making a shop?

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
I mean, I'm sure you all know Ivy is really really good at coding ^^ Did you just start on H.io or did some coding before @Ivy Bellamy?

chill, it's only chaos
OOC Let's Chat!
@Scarlett Aden sfklsdjflsdjfsdj that's so sweet <3
I didn't do any BB code before hio lol, which is kinda funny because i'm actually pretty good at it now

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
i can? i have never thought about that @Ivy Bellamy

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
@Josette Rutledge shops are a great way to get some more money and help the hio community out! i run one with Rafa, Ari and Liz. It's super fun and I'm proud to say that business is booming, baby! ok that sounded really cringey i'm never saying that again

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
wow i think i might start one.. or join yours please?idk @Ivy Bellamy we all can be cringey and in the 90's or 80's that would make you so so cool and since we're all going retro that makes you cool-

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist