25 Sep 2020, 11:57
Let's Chat!
@Ashlyn Winters You’re welcome! No, she hasn’t yet but I have a general idea of what she is going to wear. *hops over to Pinterest*
Update: I found a few but need help deciding
Option One: Light Blue Dress That Goes To The Floor
Option Two: Light blue dress that goes just beyond knees
Update: I found a few but need help deciding
Option One: Light Blue Dress That Goes To The Floor
Option Two: Light blue dress that goes just beyond knees
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
25 Sep 2020, 12:10
Let's Chat!
@Nell Zoldak I think you should go with the shorter one... it just sounds more comfortable
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
25 Sep 2020, 12:33
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I think I’m set on the shorter one! Thank you for your input @Ashlyn Winters!
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
25 Sep 2020, 14:56
Let's Chat!
I saw we're sharing ball outfits
so
here's rileys


so
here's rileys


The world isn't split into good people and death eaters - Sirius black
25 Sep 2020, 14:58
Let's Chat!
@Riley Arcite That looks amazing!!!
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
25 Sep 2020, 15:03
Let's Chat!
@Riley Arcite that Looks great!!!
@Nell Zoldak I think you should also go with the shorter one, but if the ball is outdoors it might be better for the longer one because warmth and all
@Nell Zoldak I think you should also go with the shorter one, but if the ball is outdoors it might be better for the longer one because warmth and all
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
25 Sep 2020, 15:06
Let's Chat!
@Josette Rutledge
Good idea!
@Ami Procoppio
I just read your post in the tug-of-war an just need to say the part where you say Jean-Papi Dupont is calling your name? lmaoooo
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
25 Sep 2020, 15:08
Let's Chat!
i added to my ency yesterday- took me more work then it should have T^T help
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
25 Sep 2020, 15:17
Let's Chat!
I heard ency and came running lol. @Josette Rutledge what do you need help with?
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
25 Sep 2020, 15:20
Let's Chat!
the way you guys jump at every opportunity to help w/ encys LMAOO
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c