OOC Let's Chat!

Very nice outfit @Alina Rosier!

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member

Cant tell if I love it or hate it

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
It looks AMAZING @Lana Monet!

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
OOC Let's Chat!
I really like the dress. The mask part reminds me of those creepy old doctors but then again its probably supposed to.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
The mask kinda reminds me of Overhaul from MHA

Reducio
Image posted by the member

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
OOC Let's Chat!
I presume it is supposed to replicate the plague doctor's mask?

Stamina: 6 || Evasion: 6 || Strength: 5 || Wisdom: 9 || Arcane Power: 7 || Accuracy: 7
Perfectionist II
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, yes, it's supposed mimic the weird creepy vibe the plague doctor masks give off.

Speaking of which, I saw a boy waiting for the bus the other day wearing one on his way to school.. I thought it was pretty cool

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks to @Scarlett Aden, I have everything figured out except a mask for my iNPC lol :D

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Phelps wrote: 25 Sep 2020, 03:52 Yes ma'am, figured finding a unique face claim was a good option. Win for the brunettes I suppose
HAHA imagine having a unique face claim. there are at least four Mackenzie Foys running around the site lol

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
Ivy Bellamy wrote: 25 Sep 2020, 08:51
Charlotte Phelps wrote: 25 Sep 2020, 03:52 Yes ma'am, figured finding a unique face claim was a good option. Win for the brunettes I suppose
HAHA imagine having a unique face claim. there are at least four Mackenzie Foys running around the site lol
No idea what you're talking about...
I think it's the same with Elle Fanning XD

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15