24 Sep 2020, 22:30
Let's Chat!
@Alec Mason , CLIFTON DIDNT LEAVE THE SITE!!!!
Sorry, that was Alina in denial.
Not me.
Sorry, that was Alina in denial.
Not me.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
24 Sep 2020, 23:19
Let's Chat!
ugh my ency is such a mess rn,, i started on it and got tired after 2 posts
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
24 Sep 2020, 23:24
Let's Chat!
yikes, have you checked the images, they're "font meme"d and actually its the nicest one I've seen yet- i even took inspo from it and added it to mine a few minutes ago @Lana Monet
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
24 Sep 2020, 23:38
Let's Chat!
Stamina: 6 || Evasion: 6 || Strength: 5 || Wisdom: 9 || Arcane Power: 7 || Accuracy: 7
Perfectionist II
Perfectionist II
24 Sep 2020, 23:41
Let's Chat!
i can do some coding for you guys lol just ask me
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
24 Sep 2020, 23:43
Let's Chat!
check out my shop! i loveee coding encys
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
24 Sep 2020, 23:45
Let's Chat!
@Josette Rutledge Ah, thank you !! And yeah,, it rly is a yikes
Its not so much the coding part for me,, it's just I'm rearranging stuff to fit Lana's vibe better, therefore its mentally draining moving things around.
As for @Amara Dragamior and @Ivy Bellamy ,, I'll def check out the shops !
Its not so much the coding part for me,, it's just I'm rearranging stuff to fit Lana's vibe better, therefore its mentally draining moving things around.
As for @Amara Dragamior and @Ivy Bellamy ,, I'll def check out the shops !
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
24 Sep 2020, 23:51
Let's Chat!
Does anyone else not have someone to go to the ball with? I was going to go with a friend but he left the server... now I might third wheel with @Josette Rutledge and @Riley Arcite
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
24 Sep 2020, 23:53
Let's Chat!
My Beauxbatons iNPC doesn't have a date, but my PC does, so I'm pretty well off @Ashlyn Winters. But even if Sylvie (the iNPC) doesn't get a date, she'll probably just go anyways for the "experience".
Stamina: 7 - Evasion: 6 - Strength: 5 - Wisdom: 6 - Arcane Power: 6-Accuracy: 5
Alpha of the Pack and Writer of the Celestious Chronicles
24 Sep 2020, 23:59
Let's Chat!
I've decided Alec is just going by himself. Imma see if he can try to get in a dance with someone. Maybe stir up a small bit of drama. How to actually do that is beyond me though. Alec would never stir up drama on purpose. Unless there was a reason he needed to do so.