OOC Let's Chat!

I find myself channelling more and more of myself into Ivy lol

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
Question.. Does anyone know if I can apply for two abilities? Or would It have to be just one? I was so busy trying to figure things out in May and was just nervous about applying in general so I didn't apply for an ability. I've read that it only applies to race/talent but I wasn't sure since

Trunk || Encyclopedia || “Rules and models destroy genius and art.” – William Hazlitt
OOC Let's Chat!
@Alec Mason

I believe you can apply for two abilities at once. Races you have to do within 30 days of registration, but I think you know that.

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
Alec Mason wrote: 23 Sep 2020, 13:20
Question.. Does anyone know if I can apply for two abilities? Or would It have to be just one? I was so busy trying to figure things out in May and was just nervous about applying in general so I didn't apply for an ability. I've read that it only applies to race/talent but I wasn't sure since
Nell is correct. You're a second year, therefore you can apply for two abilities at once.

Stamina: 11 | Evasion: 10 | Strength: 10 | Wisdom: 5 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 12
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
OOC Let's Chat!
@Griseldis Edelhardt @Nell Zoldak Thanks for letting me know I wasn't completely sure!

Trunk || Encyclopedia || “Rules and models destroy genius and art.” – William Hazlitt
OOC Let's Chat!
i feel like its just a lot of us like to channel ourselves into our characters like JK rowling (i don't support her she is very transphobic) put a lot of herself into hermoine

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
Ow... i don't really put myself into Chems.
Mmm it's maybe like a part, a really liiittle part of myself but that's more a coincidence than a choice. It's just that it's a kind of character i love writing : courageous, stubbord, funny in her way of speaking. And well, you can make happen a lot of adventures with this kind of character. It's surely why JK Rowling chose Gryffindor for her main one.
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah, But also i kind of regret naming my characters like i had an OC named cheems, and it stuck with him and it sucks because i could have been SO much more creative when naming him.

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
I guess i channel myself through Jay with their gender dysphoria and matureness, other than that Jay is quite different, if we met in real life i think we would passionately compete against eachother all the time and yet somewhat have a little liking to eachother. Jay is too snobby in my opinion lmao, but their styles is on pointe

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
OOC Let's Chat!
Riley is like the exact opposite of me, but who I wanna be.
She's very outgoing and courageous, but I'm very shy and socially awkward. I do try to make her somewhat like me but it's hard.
She is lgbt+ sO tHeReS tHaT

gAy WiTcHeS gAy WiTcHeS

The world isn't split into good people and death eaters - Sirius black