OOC Let's Chat!

yeah sorry for that, what i meant is if you over do it. Like having a character live a perfectly perfect life and so on.

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
@Miranda Everest Thank you i have a lot of "acquaintances" and you call it? I tal to like 5 people though, were a very close friends group , as in we know each other emberasing childhood story close. weve known each other for about 4-2 years now were kind of ride or die lol

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
@Josette Rutledge That doesn't sound too bad (to me, anyways. It could be that I don't fully understand). As long as you've got people to talk to and who understand you, you should be fine (at least in my extroverted but also book-loving view of things). After all, if there's nothing else to do, just pull out a book and read.

Stamina: 7 - Evasion: 6 - Strength: 5 - Wisdom: 6 - Arcane Power: 6-Accuracy: 5
Alpha of the Pack and Writer of the Celestious Chronicles
OOC Let's Chat!
what do i read? Book recomendations? i just finished re-re-re-reading the harry potter series (read it 4 times now 8th book sucks tho) i enjoy worlds or characters that are more human then just characters @Miranda Everest

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
@Josette Rutledge Hm, that's a hard one. I'm a bit odd - I still like reading books I read back in middle school (sue me). But some books I like to read are the Percy Jackson Series, The Hunger Games, Among the Hidden (the whole series), Wings of Fire...and it's hard to think of more off of the top of my head. Though if you prefer more mature books, I won't be able to help much. I kinda went from fantasy to textbooks and writing my own stories.

Stamina: 7 - Evasion: 6 - Strength: 5 - Wisdom: 6 - Arcane Power: 6-Accuracy: 5
Alpha of the Pack and Writer of the Celestious Chronicles
OOC Let's Chat!
@Miranda Everest Alec has a loving little sister as well, he's super close with her. Honestly just wow though.

Trunk || Encyclopedia || “Rules and models destroy genius and art.” – William Hazlitt
OOC Let's Chat!
@Alec Mason Ah, loving younger siblings. So nice. My RL siblings are a pain, but they can be like that (sometimes...only sometimes :)).

Stamina: 7 - Evasion: 6 - Strength: 5 - Wisdom: 6 - Arcane Power: 6-Accuracy: 5
Alpha of the Pack and Writer of the Celestious Chronicles
OOC Let's Chat!
I've got to love my younger bro as he's the one who introduced me to Hogwarts.io.

He had an account and was barely ever active and then I wanted to make one. It was a bit tricky in the beginning trying to get a character since we share an IP address.

I had to keep after him to email the peeps back and let them know it wasn't the same person. I was like COME ON, MAN! I WANT THIS!

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Ivy has a younger sister. She is the person Ivy loves most in the entire world :D kinda unrealistic that they're besties because... siblings, y'know?
I have a lot of younger siblings irl. They're all kinda annoying tbh, but I love them... kinda. lol.

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
@Alina Rosier Yeah, one of my siblings plays as well (not actively, however) under the alias Cedar Everest. So I know how you feel.

Stamina: 7 - Evasion: 6 - Strength: 5 - Wisdom: 6 - Arcane Power: 6-Accuracy: 5
Alpha of the Pack and Writer of the Celestious Chronicles