OOC Let's Chat!

oh that's kind of u I guess lmao

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
OOC Let's Chat!
This is sort of random... lol but I made a code that I might donate to the donation thread but idk if it’s good or if anyone will like it XD soooo would someone like to give me feedback? :sweatingbullets:

Life is much easier when you just chill out | enzo delcroix |
OOC Let's Chat!
@Akari Kato People would be grateful that code is put in there at all. But I'll check it out if need be.

Trunk || Encyclopedia || “Rules and models destroy genius and art.” – William Hazlitt
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox Rebound? Rebound?! I don’t even know what to say to that.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
@Akari Kato i'd love to take a look ^^

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
Basically my idea was to make a code to show YC’s clothing style... it’s not that fancy but I tried :wry:

Edit: @Ivy Bellamy thank you! Would you mind if I Owl it to you?

Life is much easier when you just chill out | enzo delcroix |
OOC Let's Chat!
oooh that sounds really cool @Akari Kato I'd love to see it <3

Speaking of coding, someone give me code donation ideas for the shop

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
OOC Let's Chat!
Currently I'm working on a myspace template code,, It's coming along very slow

perfection is found in accepting your imperfections ✿
OOC Let's Chat!
Ughhh.... every TIME I think of a code someone just SNTACHS IT >:( I literally have NOTHING TO CODE RIGHT NOW!

and I feel even worse because now my ency does not show my beautiful coding! It's just.. BORING! UGHHH IM SO ANNOYED! :'(

give my code ideas please :(

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
maybe a google search code about your character?

perfection is found in accepting your imperfections ✿