22 Sep 2020, 00:19
Let's Chat!
For private messages, you can change the settings so that only friends can message you. People then have to "friend request" you to message you privately. Of course, you don't have to accept. So there's ways to prevent messages from people, yes.
For calls, you avoid joining voice chat - or you turn the settings to friends only, again.
This is my former staff account.
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
22 Sep 2020, 00:21
Let's Chat!
You gotta snag dates early for the dance, it seems. Still a month out!
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
22 Sep 2020, 00:22
Let's Chat!
yay!! hope to see you in discord soon
⋆౨ৎ˚˖ frosty cira˚˖ ࣪ ౨ৎ⋆
❝ when you can't see on the bright side, i will be there to sit with you through the dark ❞
❝ when you can't see on the bright side, i will be there to sit with you through the dark ❞
22 Sep 2020, 00:30
Let's Chat!
You don't need a date to the ball. None of my characters have one!
This is my former staff account.
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
22 Sep 2020, 00:30
Let's Chat!
@Hjørdis Jensen @Amara Dragamior @Ivy Bellamy @Katherine Labrouder
Tysm for all your help! All my questions, and possible questions, have been answered! ^-^
"Making a lark of the misery" - TS
22 Sep 2020, 01:03
Let's Chat!
@Hjørdis Jensen that's because you're lonely and friendless
just kidding
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
22 Sep 2020, 01:05
Let's Chat!
@Hjørdis Jensen
Nora *should* go with Caradoc, and how many characters are you at now, 3?
Nora *should* go with Caradoc, and how many characters are you at now, 3?
Stamina: 6 || Evasion: 6 || Strength: 5 || Wisdom: 9 || Arcane Power: 7 || Accuracy: 7
Perfectionist II
Perfectionist II
22 Sep 2020, 01:12
Let's Chat!
Ivy >;( It's fine... I'll just let you meet my beautiful iNPC at the ballYou'll regret that when he talks to you hehe.
And hmph! Nora has work and is going for work purposes, smh!
And yes, including my iNPC.
This is my former staff account.
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
22 Sep 2020, 01:46
Let's Chat!
arjan can talk to me ;DDDD and the huffles are coming for nora
⋆౨ৎ˚˖ frosty cira˚˖ ࣪ ౨ৎ⋆
❝ when you can't see on the bright side, i will be there to sit with you through the dark ❞
❝ when you can't see on the bright side, i will be there to sit with you through the dark ❞
22 Sep 2020, 02:10
Let's Chat!
My time zone is Eastern Standard Time, so currently it’s 9:09. I’m headed off to bed soon since I got up at 5:45![]()
Anyways, time zones are definitely weird. I remember on vacation I kept falling asleep at 3am in that time zone. Oh the pain.
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown