21 Sep 2020, 23:47
Let's Chat!
ya so jealous of you right now @Opeila winters (for some reason it wont tag u)
I dont think ill be going with anyone really since no one has asked me but i dont really mind nor care really it wont kill me or i might not go it depends on my mood XD
by the way here in Kuwait its 1:46 Am so i have to head to sleep were one hour ahead of Germany
I dont think ill be going with anyone really since no one has asked me but i dont really mind nor care really it wont kill me or i might not go it depends on my mood XD
by the way here in Kuwait its 1:46 Am so i have to head to sleep were one hour ahead of Germany
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
21 Sep 2020, 23:50
Let's Chat!
I heard Australia and came running! I'm Chinese but I live in Australia. It's such a beautiful place to live in, but good Lord, the summer heat can be really intense.
I know who my iNPC is going with for the Ball, but not Ivy. lol probably going to tag along with one of her friends, the last time she went with her crush things didn't go very well...
also, for everyone who was asking - my puppy's name is Oreo! It's a boy. and I agree with Amara, discord calls, and discord in general, is just so much fun. definitely recommend. it's a great way to bond with people ooc.
I know who my iNPC is going with for the Ball, but not Ivy. lol probably going to tag along with one of her friends, the last time she went with her crush things didn't go very well...
also, for everyone who was asking - my puppy's name is Oreo! It's a boy. and I agree with Amara, discord calls, and discord in general, is just so much fun. definitely recommend. it's a great way to bond with people ooc.
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
21 Sep 2020, 23:51
Let's Chat!
I know who Ivy is going with,,, how do you not?
@Ivy Bellamy
@Ivy Bellamy
Stamina: 6 || Evasion: 6 || Strength: 5 || Wisdom: 9 || Arcane Power: 7 || Accuracy: 7
Perfectionist II
Perfectionist II
21 Sep 2020, 23:53
Let's Chat!
@Amara Dragamior I- wait - what? OMG I REMEMBER LOL
SORRYYYYYY
SORRYYYYYY
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
21 Sep 2020, 23:54
Let's Chat!
ya discord is a really good way to communicate with ppl ooc i came closer to @Opeila Winters (Yay finally tagged u ) and im really happy and thankful that i got to know her shes literally the best one of my favorite people that helped me here her and @Griseldis Edelhardt love them both
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
21 Sep 2020, 23:59
Let's Chat!
I made so many of friends via Discord! In general see what i did there? get it like in general channel everyone in the HiO community is suuuuuper nice.
october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end
i know the end
22 Sep 2020, 00:01
Let's Chat!
@Katherine Labrouder
You are on the discord?
as far as I know Pei hasn't been active lately
and I hope I'm one of those friends ivy
You are on the discord?
as far as I know Pei hasn't been active lately
and I hope I'm one of those friends ivy
Stamina: 6 || Evasion: 6 || Strength: 5 || Wisdom: 9 || Arcane Power: 7 || Accuracy: 7
Perfectionist II
Perfectionist II
22 Sep 2020, 00:03
Let's Chat!
@Ivy Bellamy you took me by surprise! Chinese! That's great!whos Ivy going with lmao
And Oreo is such a cute name! I've heard this pet name before thought, but that doesn't make it beautiful!!!![]()
![]()
I'm gonna have Discord very soon,mthought I'm not going to join the voice chats because I live in a house full of people running around everywhere, and it feels awkward really.
I've been on Discord in the start of the year, but because I try to login and it just stays blank now, I can't get in![]()
![]()
If anybody wants to help me, welcome to shoot me an owl hehe
Martial Artist
|
|
|
|
|
|
22 Sep 2020, 00:05
Let's Chat!
Random question about Discord: how exactly does the voice chatting/talking work? Does the Hogwarts.io Discord have audio channels? If it does, I will definitely never be getting Discord, because I don't like sharing my voice/face/name/hair color/ eye color/ age or about anything else about me on any site or internet place ever. Hehe I might be a little suspicious but... it's for the best.
@May Moonstar I agree, voice chatting would be very awkward, at least for me.
"Making a lark of the misery" - TS
22 Sep 2020, 00:06
Let's Chat!
ya im on discord and yes she active most of the time not all the time i talk to her like ever since i got discord just text her and she will answer soon but shes asleep now since its late
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.