What does it mean to you?

Quiz

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
Fun!

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
Water

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
boringgggggggg

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp

What does it mean to you?
School

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
*drawing on my arm*


"Wha- oh um... Good Morning Mrs. Schade"



*nervous laughter*

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp

What does it mean to you?
Tattoos.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Piercings

What does it mean to you?
Body modification

What does it mean to you?
Surgery

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end