What does it mean to you?

sprite

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp

What does it mean to you?
Soda

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
fizzy

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp

What does it mean to you?
Pop

"I'm trying."

What does it mean to you?
Chicken (recently I read a recipe called Chicken Pop, so...)

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
Bird

What does it mean to you?
Robin

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

What does it mean to you?
Robinhood

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
steal

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist