What does it mean to you?

Hamburger

What does it mean to you?
Pink Panther (the lead role used to say that word a lot)

Some mistakes get made
That's alright, that's okay
In the end it's better for me
That's the moral of the story

What does it mean to you?
Jewel
Reducio
Haha, @Sophia Grace I know exactly what you mean! :LOL:


I always remember Pink Panther whenever I think of "hamburger"

What does it mean to you?
Andrew Vance wrote: 1 Sep 2020, 10:44 Jewel
Reducio
Haha, @Sophia Grace I know exactly what you mean! :LOL:


@Andrew Vance
I always remember Pink Panther whenever I think of "hamburger"
Reducio
Aww thanks, the pink panther was a really funny movie and I never forget about it

Diamond

Some mistakes get made
That's alright, that's okay
In the end it's better for me
That's the moral of the story

What does it mean to you?
Ring

What does it mean to you?
Marriage

What does it mean to you?
Love

Some mistakes get made
That's alright, that's okay
In the end it's better for me
That's the moral of the story

What does it mean to you?
forever

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

What does it mean to you?
Eternity

What does it mean to you?
imortality

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |