What does it mean to you?
Quidditch
Katie Palsorette
Stats: Stamina: 6 Evasion: 6 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5
Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
Clean
-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop
What does it mean to you?
Mr
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
What does it mean to you?
Manly
Speaking Font: Futura | Stamina: 6 - Evasion: 9 - Strength: 1 - Wisdom: 10 - Arcane: 3 - Accuracy: 6 | "First Year Pride."
Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
Wallet
I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."