Food Game

Raisin

-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop

Food Game
Nachos

“This is only a foretaste of what is to come, and only the shadow of what is going to be.”
Stamina: 9 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 9/ Wisdom: 7 / Arcane Power: 7 / Accuracy: 11

Food Game
Salad

-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop

Food Game
Donut

STA | 5
EVA | 7
STR | 2
WIS | 4
ARC | 6
ACC | 6

Food Game
Tomato

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

Food Game
Orange

STA | 5
EVA | 7
STR | 2
WIS | 4
ARC | 6
ACC | 6

Food Game
Eel

Robyn Hill

Food Game
Lychee

-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop

Food Game
Eggnog

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

Food Game
Garlic