What does it mean to you?

Sadness

"And the more hurt she gets, the more venomous she grows." - Emily Brontรซ
Abilities: Healing Sage | Comprehend Language (Parseltongue) | Advanced Casting
Hex: #408000

What does it mean to you?
Tears

Werewolf
Stats: 5/6/5/5/7/7
Abilities: Prodigial Charms
If you would like to RP with me just send an owl!

What does it mean to you?
Fluid

The less you reveal, the more others wonder

What does it mean to you?
Water

-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop

What does it mean to you?
Refreshing

๐”“๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ, ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
Cold

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

What does it mean to you?
Ice cube

๐”“๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ, ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
water

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
liquid

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

What does it mean to you?
Matter

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."