What does it mean to you?

Homework

The less you reveal, the more others wonder

What does it mean to you?
School.


Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.

What does it mean to you?
Teacher

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

What does it mean to you?
Kind

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
Good

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

What does it mean to you?
Evil

Speaking Font: Futura | Stamina: 6 - Evasion: 9 - Strength: 1 - Wisdom: 10 - Arcane: 3 - Accuracy: 6 | "First Year Pride."

What does it mean to you?
Villain

-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop

What does it mean to you?
Bad

The less you reveal, the more others wonder

What does it mean to you?
Peeves

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
Mischief

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end