OOC Let's Chat!

Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 16:59 Guys what do you think Ebonys gonna give me as detention she said it would be worse than cleaning the abandoned toilets
Who knows! lol For all you know it could turn out to be a very fun experience! If I ever get staff, you should totally contact me about doing a detention! I promise it won’t be too bad! lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 17:00 I didn't know detention was a thing !
oh yes, it very much is, but in most cases, it's optional, at least, last year, for my first year it was, dunno now

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 17:06
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 17:00 I didn't know detention was a thing !
oh yes, it very much is, but in most cases, it's optional, at least, last year, for my first year it was, dunno now
I'm super new and this is the first I've heard of it lol! How does it work?

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Well either you owl then to ask for detention or they will owl you if you want detention and then they'll make a thread and you do your punishment an example
my detention
Last edited by Laura Büttner on 11 Oct 2026, 17:13, edited 1 time in total.

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys, what's up?

Discover what's new, recover what's old

OOC Let's Chat!
Just talking about detention

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 17:10
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 17:06
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 17:00 I didn't know detention was a thing !
oh yes, it very much is, but in most cases, it's optional, at least, last year, for my first year it was, dunno now
I'm super new and this is the first I've heard of it lol! How does it work?
pretty much what Laura said, i don't really know, back when i did it, i did not rp there because i was busy and saw it too late

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 17:12 Well either you owl then to ask for detention or they will owl you if you want detention and then they'll make a thread and you do your punishment an example
my detention
Ahhh I see thank you haha!

@Mercedes Rubio
Hello!

@Isla Afton Thanks!! Learning more about the site every day!

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Mercedes Rubio wrote: Today, 17:12 Hi guys, what's up?
Hey Mercedes!!

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 17:14
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 17:12 Well either you owl then to ask for detention or they will owl you if you want detention and then they'll make a thread and you do your punishment an example
my detention
Ahhh I see thank you haha!

@Mercedes Rubio
Hello!

@Isla Afton Thanks!! Learning more about the site every day!
dw! tbh the whole detention system was a surprise for me when i got it, and the hw too, i suffered a lot with those rps

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium