OOC Let's Chat!

*peeks inside*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 00:41 :cute: my cat is curled up right next to me.
*Whines*

Wish I had a cat...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: Today, 15:38
*peeks inside*
Oml is that a Brooklinee?? :wow: :wow:

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: Today, 15:38
*peeks inside*
Brookline !!::wow:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 15:39
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 00:41 :cute: my cat is curled up right next to me.
*Whines*

Wish I had a cat...
Awww! I wish that for you too! <3 I have four and they’re all so sweet! (Though the one from yesterday is my girl. 🥰)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: Today, 15:38
*peeks inside*
Oml is that a Brooklinee?? :wow: :wow:
yesss hello! and hii amalie! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:03
Isla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 21:02
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 21:01
Isla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 20:38 Hello stranger
ISSYYYYYYYY
CECEEEEEE
HOWS MY OLDIE
DROWNING IN HW U?

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: Today, 15:44
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: Today, 15:38
*peeks inside*
Oml is that a Brooklinee?? :wow: :wow:
yesss hello! and hii amalie! :wow:
Hiii! How are you doing today?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 15:41
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 15:39
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 00:41 :cute: my cat is curled up right next to me.
*Whines*

Wish I had a cat...
Awww! I wish that for you too! <3 I have four and they’re all so sweet! (Though the one from yesterday is my girl. 🥰)
Awww! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys Whats your favorite soup