Let's Chat!
Hogwarts lol but also schoolwork
Wondering if I should start a RP or not too bc I don't know whether I would be able to commit to it yet
You?
Wondering if I should start a RP or not too bc I don't know whether I would be able to commit to it yet
You?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Let's Chat!
Ooh cool!
Never watched it what's it about?
Never watched it what's it about?
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:14 Ooo am doing hw..
Also watching..the TLC..Harry potter: wizards of baking..
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Let's Chat!
Ooo! I’ve heard of that show!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:14 Ooo am doing hw..
Also watching..the TLC..Harry potter: wizards of baking..
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*le gasp!*Xio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 01:02
What about noodle straws?![]()
Maybe with squeezy cheeze!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:10Ohh glad to knoww, I wasn't the source of your annoyance this time eventhough I love annoying you....Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 14:44Definitely not at you ml!<3 Sorry darling, went offline right after that post, and opened hio only now
What do you meannn, you never annoy me :(( you mean you do that on purpose!? :0
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
