Let's Chat!
Don't worry, I have teachers like that all the time, e.g. My class teacher last year, I still survived her along with a bullyHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:23Its just his personality hes so sassy and like merciless but sometimes hes fine and makes dad jokesWinter Angelo wrote: Today, 09:16What? How??Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:09Our teacher so mean too((
Let's Chat!
Its a school subject. But its fine hes a good teacher tho, sometimes hes just really chill and sometimes hes mean. we joke about him being voldy because they he lwk look like the guy playing voldemort and he has the absolute personality of one lolPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:40Awww..how about study it online?Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:09Our teacher so mean tooPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:56No idea! T-THana Suzuki wrote: Today, 08:42HELLOOO NELLIEE!! ahhhh, why is latin so hardPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:36 I get it..I was sleeping till 12:30 and now am eating breakfast at the time of lunch T-T
HELLLOOOO HANNAAAAAA((
Let's Chat!
Lol wth voldy is still alive then T-THana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:23Its a school subject. But its fine hes a good teacher tho, sometimes hes just really chill and sometimes hes mean. we joke about him being voldy because they he lwk look like the guy playing voldemort and he has the absolute personality of one lolPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:40Awww..how about study it online?Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:09Our teacher so mean too((
Let's Chat!
And i think hes a hp fan too so it checks outPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:39Lol wth voldy is still alive then T-THana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:23Its a school subject. But its fine hes a good teacher tho, sometimes hes just really chill and sometimes hes mean. we joke about him being voldy because they he lwk look like the guy playing voldemort and he has the absolute personality of one lolPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:40Awww..how about study it online?
Let's Chat!
DammmmHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:57And i think hes a hp fan too so it checks outPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:39Lol wth voldy is still alive then T-THana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:23Its a school subject. But its fine hes a good teacher tho, sometimes hes just really chill and sometimes hes mean. we joke about him being voldy because they he lwk look like the guy playing voldemort and he has the absolute personality of one lol
Let's Chat!
Yea, me and my friends are really convinced hes voldyPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:09DammmmHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:57And i think hes a hp fan too so it checks outPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:39Lol wth voldy is still alive then T-THana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:23Its a school subject. But its fine hes a good teacher tho, sometimes hes just really chill and sometimes hes mean. we joke about him being voldy because they he lwk look like the guy playing voldemort and he has the absolute personality of one lol
Let's Chat!
I have a cousin that looks like Harry Potter.
It’s so fun to tease him about it every time I see him. Even his mother (my great aunt) sees it.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Definitely not at you ml!<3 Sorry darling, went offline right after that post, and opened hio only now
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Let's Chat!
Ohh glad to knoww, I wasn't the source of your annoyance this time eventhough I love annoying you....Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 14:44Definitely not at you ml!<3 Sorry darling, went offline right after that post, and opened hio only now
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃