OOC Let's Chat!

Kip Monroy wrote: Today, 06:53 *cutely jumps in after loosing motivation for a couple weeks*
helloo

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii!

OOC Let's Chat!
So wanna RP

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
hi everyone, how are you all feeling??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 07:10 So wanna RP
Sure!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning y'all

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Yesterday, 18:51
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 18:37
Clark Stellan wrote: Yesterday, 18:01
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 18:00
Laura Büttner wrote: Yesterday, 17:45 Guys I'm so bored
same same :3
IS THAT A WILDLIFE MARCE??!! :cute:
LOL YES I GUESS XD
AND CLARKIE MAH HEART HOW ARE U TODAY?? :D
MARCEEE MY STARR!!
I AM GOODIES, HRUU MY UNIVERSE?:3
*gets up from the floor*
CLARKIEEE MY SOUL!!! <3
OMGG IM JUST DOING AMAZING AND YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME! AND OH MY HEART HOW WAS YOUR DAY?

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Angieee how's Sunday so far?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."