Let's Chat!
@Emmlet Trap Welcome to Hogwarts! Your ideas are really nice however if they stayed here, they will get lost due to other people chatting. If you have any RP idea or looking for one, I recommend checking out this thread! Enjoy roleplaying~!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Need a poking emoji
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
My favorite thing to do
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
That looks so yummyAvery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 21:50Really? Wow. Unfortunately my dog allergy is something that’s gotten worse as I get older. (Honestly have to use my inhaler when I’m around them.) I’m also technically allergic to cats, but I’m fine around outside cats. I think it’s mainly just the dandruff indoors that gets me.Isla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 21:39Oh dear. I have never met someone alergic to animals. I hope you get better? or whatever they say to allergic people?Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 21:26 EMMY!
I’m super allergic to dogs and had to let my aunt’s dogs out. (Usually my sis does it but she’s not home). Lol I’m going to end up sneezing soon too.
Also, made a delicious oatmeal cake earlier!
![]()
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Let's Chat!
I'm good wanna like RP
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe