Let's Chat!
Night Penelope!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
I mean it should say on their profile
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
*pokes*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Really? We’re all still the same people, but a lot of us talk on our iNPCs sometimes!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
ILVERMORNY!!!Avery Gray wrote: Today, 20:11Really? We’re all still the same people, but a lot of us talk on our iNPCs sometimes!(honestly you just reminded me that I should probably get on Dyl more. I only use him for RP and managing the Ilver Dueling Fund as of lately. Lol
Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire
Let's Chat!
AVEEAvery Gray wrote: Today, 19:23 Ooo! FCs are always so fun to have, but so hard to find sometimes! It took me forever to get a good FC for Av! I wish you luck since I’m sure there are many people that would work for your character!
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
YEAH!!!!Cursa McCoire wrote: Today, 20:16ILVERMORNY!!!Avery Gray wrote: Today, 20:11Really? We’re all still the same people, but a lot of us talk on our iNPCs sometimes!(honestly you just reminded me that I should probably get on Dyl more. I only use him for RP and managing the Ilver Dueling Fund as of lately. Lol
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
TINAA! Hi!Tina Carilla wrote: Today, 20:19AVEEAvery Gray wrote: Today, 19:23 Ooo! FCs are always so fun to have, but so hard to find sometimes! It took me forever to get a good FC for Av! I wish you luck since I’m sure there are many people that would work for your character!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |