OOC Let's Chat!

Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 18:32
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:11
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:44
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:33
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:04

That's great to know :)

@Penelope Kneen oohhhh XD valid tho
I washed my hair today..it's festive season now for us..
oh yahh XD Sarasvati Pooja/Navaraathiri is coming up ! I really cant wait XD
You guys celebrate it too???
Yup! I'm actuall Tamil so yah :D
Ohkkkk...

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 18:01
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 18:00
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 17:45 Guys I'm so bored
same same :3
IS THAT A WILDLIFE MARCE??!! :cute:
LOL YES I GUESS XD
AND CLARKIE MAH HEART HOW ARE U TODAY?? :D

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
*spins*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*spins and fall asleep *

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*spins and bumps into the wall*

"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.

OOC Let's Chat!
*spins and trips over her cat Talia*

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 18:37
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 18:01
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 18:00
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 17:45 Guys I'm so bored
same same :3
IS THAT A WILDLIFE MARCE??!! :cute:
LOL YES I GUESS XD
AND CLARKIE MAH HEART HOW ARE U TODAY?? :D
MARCEEE MY STARR!!
I AM GOODIES, HRUU MY UNIVERSE?:3

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
I might want a faceclaim ..

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! FCs are always so fun to have, but so hard to find sometimes! It took me forever to get a good FC for Av! I wish you luck since I’m sure there are many people that would work for your character!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys my life was a lie so many people I know are inpcs

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe