Let's Chat!
You guys celebrate it too???Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:44oh yahh XD Sarasvati Pooja/Navaraathiri is coming up ! I really cant wait XDPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:33I washed my hair today..it's festive season now for us..Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:04That's great to know
@Penelope Kneen oohhhh XD valid tho
Let's Chat!
Good night guys
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Let's Chat!
Wait can prefects give you unwanted detention
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Let's Chat!
Well, it can depend. If I remember correctly, they usually owl before doing it.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
What if you say no but they still give you detention
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Let's Chat!
I think if you say no they won’t give you detention because detention is supposed to be just a fun thing. IC trouble, but not OOC.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Technically, yes, they can give you detention even if you don’t want it. That’s something you agree to by making threads that violate IC rules. Though, if you ask the staff member not to give you detention, they probably won’t, since it takes our time and effort, too
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Yup! I'm actuall Tamil so yahPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:11You guys celebrate it too???Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:44oh yahh XD Sarasvati Pooja/Navaraathiri is coming up ! I really cant wait XDPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:33I washed my hair today..it's festive season now for us..