Let's Chat!
LOVED them
@Lauren Wong
BESTIEEE
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Yoo, Bella!
Discover what's new, recover what's old
Let's Chat!
I would get Nick in trouble expect I have seen ones where you have to weight 1500+wordsAvery Gray wrote: Today, 14:25 lol The detentions are quite fun here! The staff do amazing at creating them! (Ruckus’ running one was so fun to write.)
Let's Chat!
Hey Merc! How's life going? 
We definitely need to do another RP together one day, what do u think?
Oh oof rlly? That's...wowwww....that's a lot!
We definitely need to do another RP together one day, what do u think?
Oh oof rlly? That's...wowwww....that's a lot!
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:27I would get Nick in trouble expect I have seen ones where you have to weight 1500+wordsAvery Gray wrote: Today, 14:25 lol The detentions are quite fun here! The staff do amazing at creating them! (Ruckus’ running one was so fun to write.)
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Let's Chat!
I really hope to do a fun detention if I ever get staff someday. lol got a few ideas already.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ooh okay! If I ever get detention and you are staff I def want you to be the one to give me detention
Or at least to get a good one...
Tatsu (that annoying bot on discord) said that I should get detention but apparently, it wasn't a good idea as well
Or at least to get a good one...
Tatsu (that annoying bot on discord) said that I should get detention but apparently, it wasn't a good idea as well
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 14:39 I really hope to do a fun detention if I ever get staff someday. lol got a few ideas already.![]()
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Let's Chat!
What do you mean it said you should get detention
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Let's Chat!
Hehe! I’ll keep you in mind and owl you if I ever become staff!Bella Light wrote: Today, 14:41 Ooh okay! If I ever get detention and you are staff I def want you to be the one to give me detention![]()
Or at least to get a good one...
Tatsu (that annoying bot on discord) said that I should get detention but apparently, it wasn't a good idea as well![]()
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 14:39 I really hope to do a fun detention if I ever get staff someday. lol got a few ideas already.![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 15:18Hehe! I’ll keep you in mind and owl you if I ever become staff!Bella Light wrote: Today, 14:41 Ooh okay! If I ever get detention and you are staff I def want you to be the one to give me detention![]()
Or at least to get a good one...
Tatsu (that annoying bot on discord) said that I should get detention but apparently, it wasn't a good idea as well![]()
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 14:39 I really hope to do a fun detention if I ever get staff someday. lol got a few ideas already.![]()
![]()
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."