OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 00:07 Morning!!
Oo a volunteer!

I mean!

Good morning Hana!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: Yesterday, 23:59
Emily Shephard wrote: Yesterday, 20:43 It's on my list! As are the bazillion cards ya ordered! :3
OWOOOOOO!! Can hardly wait! In the meantime, I've had a super cuwute idea for an EmmiCo thread! Maybe I'll write the starter this weekend!
Yippee!! :wow:

Had a wee thread idea myself for Colin's loreee. It's about time Emmi hurried over to Colin's abode and see what the craic is with his heart!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 00:09
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 00:07 Morning!!
Oo a volunteer!

I mean!

Good morning Hana!
Hi Colin!!!
How r u??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 00:07
Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 23:44 dan. :D I was telling her ar dan (on fire) and tan ar dan (fire on fire) :grin:
"Con-os-loiscfead!" --- I shall set her on fire!

There. That's Colin's lesson on Old Irish for the day!

EDIT: Are you studying Welsh, Aves?
Ooo! How cool! :wow:

I actually got to read a little old English and Middle English for my British Literature class, but wow! That’s so much cooler!

As far as Welsh, I’m more learning it just for fun and for a book series I enjoy reading that has Welsh. lol There’s no translation in one part so I wanted to understand what it said! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: Today, 00:15 :whistling:
Hiii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 00:09 Had a wee thread idea myself for Colin's loreee. It's about time Emmi hurried over to Colin's abode and see what the craic is with his heart!
Oo yay! His heart is broken and he's terrified Emmi will reject him!

Maybe Emmi can go to Altnaharra in August? She can see the feral Colin!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 00:10 Hi Colin!!!
How r u??
Good! Just planning some lore! WbU?


Avery Gray wrote: Today, 00:13 Ooo! How cool! :wow:

I actually got to read a little old English and Middle English for my British Literature class, but wow! That’s so much cooler!

As far as Welsh, I’m more learning it just for fun and for a book series I enjoy reading that has Welsh. lol There’s no translation in one part so I wanted to understand what it said! :D
Yes, OE and ME are so much fun! And at least ME is understandable.

And yeah, Old Irish is super cool. Nothing at all like modern Gaelic!

And that's fun when bits of a book are left untranslated. You get to sort out what language it is and then try and translate it!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Gn guys!

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 00:23
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 00:10 Hi Colin!!!
How r u??
Good! Just planning some lore! WbU?
I’m good too, organising rp and stuff like that, gotta work on my shop, i’ve been procrastinating about it for so long

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 00:29
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 00:23
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 00:10 Hi Colin!!!
How r u??
Good! Just planning some lore! WbU?
I’m good too, organising rp and stuff like that, gotta work on my shop, i’ve been procrastinating about it for so long
Exciting! I forgot all about my shop years ago. :upsidedown:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire