Let's Chat!
HIIIIIII
frrr I thought perhaps Nick? But I only got one notification of him sending me smtCassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 22:35That’s weirdddddddWillow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 21:05 Omg im too emotional sometimes
Edit: Somehow somewhere a magic toothbrush, magic toothpick, and a Old Copy of the Daily Prophet magically appeared in my trunk![]()
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Whoa... it's hella (am I allowed to say this?? windy here!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
lol just inhaled a piece of veggie straw and can’t stop coughing.
I’m fine thankfully!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Lol I hate thatAvery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 23:06 lol just inhaled a piece of veggie straw and can’t stop coughing.I’m fine thankfully!
![]()
OMG I FOUND OUT VEGGIE STRAWS ARE UNHEALTHY!!!!!
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
NOOOOOO!!!!!!! HOW CAN THEY BE UNHEALTHY!!!!!!! THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
I guess we have no choice but to have one last veggie straw party!Diana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:25 NOOOOOO!!!!!!! HOW CAN THEY BE UNHEALTHY!!!!!!! THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!