OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: Yesterday, 22:36 *jumps into chat* HIIII
HIIIIIII
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 22:35
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 21:05 Omg im too emotional sometimes

Edit: Somehow somewhere a magic toothbrush, magic toothpick, and a Old Copy of the Daily Prophet magically appeared in my trunk :fool:
That’s weirddddddd
frrr I thought perhaps Nick? But I only got one notification of him sending me smt

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Whoa... it's hella (am I allowed to say this?? windy here!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
hella

OOC Let's Chat!
lol just inhaled a piece of veggie straw and can’t stop coughing. :lol: I’m fine thankfully! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Im glad you are ok :D :love:

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 23:06 lol just inhaled a piece of veggie straw and can’t stop coughing. :lol: I’m fine thankfully! :D
Lol I hate that


OMG I FOUND OUT VEGGIE STRAWS ARE UNHEALTHY!!!!!

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
So my whole life is a lie? :shock2:

OOC Let's Chat!
NOOOOOO!!!!!!! HOW CAN THEY BE UNHEALTHY!!!!!!! THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I jsut rediscovered that I used to have an old acct and I got access back I used to be Aliana duke… I feel so bad bc now I have access to it again so I submitted the form to be deleted her account…:

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:25 NOOOOOO!!!!!!! HOW CAN THEY BE UNHEALTHY!!!!!!! THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!
I guess we have no choice but to have one last veggie straw party!